SA’s LEADING WINE EVENT FOR EXHIBITORS WANTING HIGH SALES AND HIGH-END VISITORS: JO’BURG
The flagship Johannesburg leg of the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show has long been considered to be SA’s largest and most influential wine event.
Constantly striving to raise the bar and ensuring that local market needs are met, a very strategic venue change will be taking place from 2017. Our new home at the Montecasino complex in Fourways will open the event up to a new market of wine lovers, exposing them to the top brands who exhibit at the show.
We recognise that Gauteng remains the single biggest market for South African wine. By ensuring there is an evenly spread footprint across the City of Gold for producers to showcase their wine and other produce to a wider range of consumers, in a less fatigued area, will no doubt lead to increased sales.
Once again, food is a top priority at all of the shows and a range of affordable gourmet options will be available at the new venue to add to the overall offering.
In order to be remembered you have to be seen… and this can’t be more relevant in the Gauteng market. Get in touch with your sales agent now to discuss the available options and book your stand for the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2018
Show Date: 7 – 9 June 2018
- Montecasino is situated in the heart of Bryanston and is considered the premier entertainment destination in Gauteng
- Centrally located close to all the main highways as well as the Gautrain, Montecasino is ideally positioned to target the greater Johannesburg audience
- 73% of visitors bought wine
- 62% of visitors earn more than R20K per month
- 64% of visitors were female
- A premium wine event within a highly receptive market.
- Limited stands ensure a truly exclusive environment.
- Sell your wines direct, no cut to the organisers.
- Create brand awareness through total freedom of stand design and size.
- Educate visitors about your product in the wine theatres.
- Unrivaled on and off trade potential.
- Create relationships with new customers and trade contacts.
|3M X 2M
|3M X 3M
|4M X 3M
The difference in packages is based on position (high traffic vs low traffic), and single vs dual access (corner vs isle).
Stand package includes:
- Shell scheme walling
- Plug point
- Fascia name board
- Tables, chairs & ice
Tel: +27 (0) 21 824 3132