SA’S LEADING WINE EVENT ATTRACTING GREAT SALES FROM VISITORS IN A GROWING MARKET
Following the first ever TOPS at SPAR Wine Show to be hosted in Pretoria to a brand new market, we will be returning in 2017 to cement our presence in this wine-loving city.
Within the bustling business hub of Tshwane, lies the Menlyn Park Shopping Centre, which is currently undergoing major renovations and extensions to what will ultimately be the largest shopping complex in Africa. Along with this will come a purpose-built 3000 square metre event venue, named Central Park, in which we plan to be one of the first events hosted in 2017. As with all of the TOPS at SPAR Wine Shows, the aim is to showcase a wide range of wine to a discerning market, who not only wants to learn more, but also wants to buy directly from the wine producer.
Expect once again the ever-popular wine theatre in which a range of entertaining, educational sessions will be hosted as well as a selection of well-priced gourmet food offerings to ensure a highly-enjoyable overall experience.
Be sure to be part of the hype and grow your brand in Pretoria at the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show. To book, simply contact your sales agent who will gladly discuss the various options available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2017
Show Date: 24 – 26 August 2017
Venue: Menlyn Park Shopping Centre
- By 2017, Menlyn Park Shopping Centre will have undergone a R2-billion expansion and refurbishment which will add 51 000 square metres and 200 stores
- Menlyn Park Shopping Centre will be the largest shopping mall in Africa
- 86% of visitors purchased wine
- 21% bought more than two cases of wine
- 91% of visitors will be returning in 2017
- A premium wine event within a highly receptive market.
- Limited stands ensure a truly exclusive environment.
- Sell your wines direct, no cut to the organisers.
- Create brand awareness through total freedom of stand design and size.
- Educate visitors about your product in the wine theatres.
- Unrivaled on and off trade potential.
- Create relationships with new customers and trade contacts.
|3M X 2M
|3M X 3M
|3M X 4M
The difference in packages is based on position (high traffic vs low traffic), and single vs dual access (corner vs isle).
Stand package includes:
- Shell scheme walling
- Plug point
- Fascia name board
- Table, chair & ice
Tel: +27 (0) 21 824 3132