SA’S LEADING WINE EVENT ATTRACTING GREAT SALES FROM VISITORS IN A GROWING MARKET…
WELCOME TO THE TOPS AT SPAR WINE SHOW NELSPRUIT
2017 will see the third TOPS at SPAR Wine Show hosted in Nelspruit. This city is considered to be the gateway up the African coast and provides the perfect platform for traders and agents from local game lodges as well as those travelling along the coast of nearby Mozambique.
Taking place towards the end of the year, the show is positioned to maximise sales for the busy festive season, whether it be for trade or the public looking for gifting ideas or simply those looking to stock up for the summer holidays.
Once again keeping the stands limited to a maximum of 30 in order to ensure a more focused event, the aim is to grow and develop the market whilst encouraging the more conservative wine lover to spread their wings into exploring the best that the South African wine industry have to offer.
If you’d like to be part of this wine revolution, get in touch with your sales agent to confirm your stand at the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show in Nelspruit and see the beauty of a successful and growing industry unfold right before your very eyes.
Important Information for 2017
Show Date: 30 November – 2 December 2017
Venue : Emnotweni Casino
- Political change and economic development of the N4 Maputo Corridor has transformed the city into a gateway for neighbouring markets, a business centre and a provincial capital.
- The city’s economy benefits from its proximity to Mozambique and Swaziland while tourism has also been identified as a major growth area.
- 99% of visitors indicated that they will be returning in 2017
- 76% of visitors were female
- A premium wine event within a highly receptive market.
- Limited stands ensure a truly exclusive environment.
- Sell your wines direct, no cut to the organisers.
- Create brand awareness through total freedom of stand design and size.
- Educate visitors about your product in the wine theatres.
- Unrivaled on and off trade potential.
- Create relationships with new customers and trade contacts.
|3M X 2M
|3M X 3M
The difference in packages is based on position (high traffic vs low traffic), and single vs dual access (corner vs isle).
Stand package includes:
- Shell scheme walling
- Plug point
- Fascia name board
- Table, chair & ice
Tel: +27 (0) 21 824 3132