SA’S LEADING WINE EVENT IS RETURNING TO DURBAN
As the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show returns to Durban for the fifth time, we are excited to once again be opening our doors to one of South Africa’s most interesting wine markets. With many wine-loving consumers who have a keen interest in wine, there is also a clear lack of wine marketing in the area.
To learn about wine, the wine-making processes and differences in cultivars has proven to be a huge objective for visitors to our show and education thus remains key.
Durban is still undergoing a major food and wine revolution, with top-flight restaurants continuing to open with an explosion of premium products being offered to eager consumers who are open to new experiences on these levels.
Expect the same top-notch media scheduling from direct campaigns and PR avenues as for all of the other national events hosted by us. Make your mark in this affable market by booking your stand at the TOPS at SPAR Wine Show. Simply contact your sales agent today.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2017
Show Date: 8 – 10 June 2017
- 99% of visitors will be returning in 2017
- 79% of visitors purchased wine
- 66% of visitors were female
- 22% earn more than R50K per month
- A premium wine event within a highly receptive market.
- Limited stands ensure a truly exclusive environment.
- Sell your wines direct, no cut to the organisers.
- Create brand awareness through total freedom of stand design and size.
- Educate visitors about your product in the wine theatres.
- Unrivaled on and off trade potential.
- Create relationships with new customers and trade contacts.
|3M X 2M
|3M X 3M
The difference in packages is based on position (high traffic vs low traffic), and single vs dual access (corner vs isle).
Stand package includes:
- Shell scheme walling
- Plug point
- Fascia name board
- Table, chair & ice
Tel: +27 (0) 21 824 3132